Ultimate Wedding Planning
Ultimate Wedding Planning is a full spectrum wedding planning and design package.
This starts with a consultation, a meeting for us to get to know you. We want to learn all about you, and your partner. Find out what you love, what you hate. Your hobbies and your tastes.
Our goal is to create a wedding that is unique to you, and there is no way we can do that without getting to know you.
The Ultimate Wedding Package includes but is not limited too:
- The Principal wedding planner will work with you from start to finish,to create a unique celebration formed around your personality and tastes.
- Wedding Style and Decor concept design and creation; Working with the great vendors and our artistic background.
- Assistance creating whatever DIY aspects that have been incorporated into the wedding.
- Budget Management.
- Selecting and confirming the appropriate vendors and venues for both ceremony and reception.
- Will attend meetings with vendors as needed.
- Attendance for rehearsal.
- Planning checklist for all the big and small details.
- Depending on the complexity of your wedding, two planners may be required for day of coordination.
- Access to emergency kit on the day.
- Unlimited contact through phone or email.
- Multiple meetings to keep the planning on track.
- Includes the “Finishing Touch” package.
Starting at $2000.00
The Finishing Touch Package is our version of a “Day-of” wedding coordination.
This starts with a consultation, where we learn what you have already planned, where your plans are lacking, and any other wedding details. This allows us to assist in the final planning stages of your wedding. This typically starts 2-3 months out from your wedding date.
The Finishing Touch Package includes:
- 3 one hour meetings in the months before the wedding to discuss your plans, visions, needs, and a follow-up with all your selected vendors.
- A personalized timeline for your wedding day.
- Assistance with decor, setup and tear down.
- Access to our Emergency Kit
- Ability to make final payments to vendors on the day.
- Principal wedding planner for a Maximum of 12 hours on the day.
Starting at $900.00
The Wedding guide service is available for hourly booking.
Feel like you have your planning (mostly) under control, but just have a few questions? We are available for hourly bookings as well.
The Wedding Guide service is available for:
- $125 for the first hour, $50 for each following hour.
- Please note our hourly rate cannot be applied to other packages.
We get it. Some couples have it all under control and they just need someone they can trust to make it all look the way they have planned it too . Our wedding setup service may be perfect for you.
The Wedding Setup service is approximately:
- $250 for setup
- $475 for setup & takedown
- Please note, rates may increase with complicated decor plans & travel